Canon PIXMA iP1300 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – Are you a follower of Canon? Have you ever found out about Canon PIXMA iP1300? Canon has published this printer as an image printer, but you can make use of the printer for printing your records. It’s not just regarding printing photos. Nonetheless, you can feel a fantastic experience in printing making use of the printer because it enables you to carry out borderless printing. The shades inscribed by the printer is additionally amazing that you can hang the printed papers in your living room without no one observing that you write the photos using your very own printer.
Canon FINE is affixed to the printer as the aspect to enhance the performance of the printer. Likewise, the printer can print several sorts of documents, consisting of envelopes, matte picture paper, image stickers, ordinary paper, as well as many others. You can make use of the printer for finishing your jobs in the job. For pupils, you can utilize the printer for printing residence jobs or enjoy with some buddies such as printing the pictures of you and your close friends or to write your stickers for your close friends.
When you pay more attention to the Wireless Bluetooth icon as well as publishing picture resolution that has been put on the printer efficiently, also, the Canon PIXMA iP1300 can also provide you the streamlined impact which you can see. These could be a significant simplicity that can make you get the most effective marking result every time you make use of the gizmo.
Obtaining closer to its layout, Canon PIXMA iP1300 has a dimension of 17.1 x 9.8 x 6.5 inches. Honestly, it’s a bit larger contrasted to the nowadays printer. Thankfully, the weight of the printer is a bit lighter because it’s almost 3 kg. You can move the printer anywhere you like since it doesn’t require much muscle. The printer has a USB port that helps you access the data as well as photos a little bit quicker than to access it from COMPUTER first. Now, what concerning the power consumption? It’s seldom talked about but, it’s finest to talk about it because the printer doesn’t require much power for running correctly. It merely requires 10 watts, and that’s a lot smaller in size than most of the devices that you have in the house. The printer is likewise basic that you won’t locate it tough to get it to function well. Canon PIXMA iP1300
Recommended: Canon PIXMA iP1100 Driver Download
Operating System Canon PIXMA iP1300 :
Windows 10 (32/64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit) / Windows 8 (32/64-bit) / Windows 7 (32/64-bit) / Windows Vista (32/64-bit) / Windows XP (32-bit) / MacOS 10.13 / MacOS 10.12 / OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Linux
Canon PIXMA iP1300 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with a Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for a printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA iP1300 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Select your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA iP1300 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty straightforward. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA iP1300 Driver Download For Windows, Mac, and Linux:
|PIXMA iP1300 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6||Mac||11 MB|
|PIXMA iP1300 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||Mac||7.5 MB|
|PIXMA iP1300 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||Mac||11 MB|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7/Vista (32/64-bit)||Windows||4.1 MB|
|PIXMA iP1300 Printer Driver For Windows XP (64-bit)||Windows||4.5 MB|
|PIXMA iP1300 Printer Driver For Windows 2000/XP (32-bit)||Windows||8.4 MB|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Windows||5.6 MB|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||Windows||58 MB|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Windows||58 MB|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||Windows||58 MB|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||Windows||102 MB|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||Windows||2.7 MB|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||Windows||43 MB|
|Easy-LayoutPrint For Windows 2000/Vista/XP(32/64-bit)||Windows||36 MB|
|PIXMA iP1300 / PIXMA iP1600 / PIXMA iP2200 – Quick Start Guide||Windows||1.4 MB|