Canon PIXMA iP1100 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The PIXMA iP1100 Mobile Printer from Canon is a high-resolution print head with shade resolution capabilities of 9600 x 2400 dpi for detailed and vivid prints. IP110 also has wireless, wireless connectivity for direct printing from cell phones and cams via PictBridge. The printer can produce prints at a price of 9 ipm in black and also 5.8 ipm in the shade, and when needed, can work with personalized printing evaluated up to 8.5 x 23 “. Also, unlimited printing is possible at around 8, 5 “width and 4 x 6 images” can be printed in just 53 seconds.
There are things you need to consider Canon PIXMA iP1100. The first thing is about the layout of the printer. Compared to various other printers on the market, this style is typical and straightforward. You cannot compare printers with other printers that have trendy styles and styles.
In addition to general cellphone printing, iP1100 collaborates with PIXMA Printing Solutions to provide more alternatives for printing paper and images. It consists of printing directly from specific cloud solutions, including Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, One Drive, Google Drive, and extras. iP1100 can also receive optional batteries for mobility and includes both USB 2.0 and Wi-Fi connectivity options.
This printer is just the ordinary printer that you want to put on your desk, without thinking about any obvious value. Although, it is recognized that the printer comes with a folded paper tray that can reduce your stress because it makes the printer dirty. Another thing about printers is that they look ‘fat’ compared to various other printers. Well, some people don’t think about it, as long as the printer can be done well. Is not that true? Especially, it’s your choice to buy a printer or vice versa. Overall, printers certainly have excellent prices, but you need to find out some of the problems associated with the printer.
Operating System Canon PIXMA iP1100 :
Windows 10 (32/64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit) / Windows 8 (32/64-bit) / Windows 7 (32/64-bit) / Windows Vista (32/64-bit) / Windows XP (32-bit) / MacOS 10.13 / MacOS 10.12 / OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Linux
Canon PIXMA iP1100 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with a Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for a printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA iP1100 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Select your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA iP1100:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty straightforward. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.