Canon PIXMA iP4850 Review
Canon Pixma iP4850 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – Canon Pixma iP4850 is an inkjet image printer which has some unique attributes. Beginning with the tray, it has a double tray with paper ability 150 sheets each tray. This printer features FINE technology from Canon which will certainly promote you to have a wonderful cause printing. This printer likewise makes use of Chroma100+ ink to sustain the shades resistance in a lengthy time.To make a far better usage, the printer is outfitted with 5 ink cartridges which are changeable. It makes the individual could make use of every container efficiently, so the individual just should re-fill the vacant one. Canon iP4850 likewise has PictBridge function. It sustains image printing from the cam straight the port given. When it comes to printing rate, the printer could create 11 documents soon for the black and white setting. For the shade one, the printer has the ability to create 9 prints every min.
Paper dealing with for the Canon PIXMA iP4850 is offered by a 150-sheet back tray and also 150-sheet cassette. When the ordinary paper is filled via the back tray, the PIXMA iP4850 could instantly print on both sides– helpful if you’re attempting to minimize paper prices. You could concurrently pack around 20 sheets of picture paper (A4 or 6x4in). The PIXMA iP4850 defaults to simple paper in the cassette as well as picture paper in the tray, however, you could alter this within the upkeep setups of the printer software. Establishing the Canon PIXMA iP4850 and also its software is an easy job that just takes about 10 mins. The printer has 2 USB ports; the backport enables a COMPUTER to be attached while the front deals with PictBridge.
The Canon PIXMA iP4850 is a proficient file as well as image printer. In the Typical top quality setting, both black and white and also shade A4 records have fine information without any noticeable oversaturation or extreme ink. We located the Conventional top quality to be greater than described sufficiently for daily file prints– if you desire the outright finest, the High-quality setting does make shade locations a little bit much more lively. Automatic duplexing functions well as well as is simple to establish and also use.Individual cyan, magenta, yellow and also photo black cartridges make the Canon PIXMA iP4850 an exceptional alternative image printing choice if you typically aren’t ready to fork over for a pigment-based printer like the Canon PIXMA iP8720. The PIXMA iP4850 has the ability to generate extremely fine picture information in its well-saturated image prints, with few noticeable defects. We did discover a percentage of information loss in yellow locations of prints. Greyscale prints are likewise well managed, with just a percentage of graininess noticeable on slopes and also great information in darker locations.
The continuous running expenses of the PIXMA iP4850 are reasonable taking place Canon’s estimated print numbers. Nonetheless, consider the variety of pictures you plan to print, as these numbers stand for the ranked web page returns in regards to shade and also black and white message records– photo printing takes in dramatically even more ink, so you’ll change cartridges faster. A complete collection of inks will certainly establish you back $119.75 at Canon’s advised market price, although we discovered them less costly from online shops. The Canon PIXMA iP4850 has a mixed continuous running price of 4.98 cents each A4 color web page, while black papers economical at 0.7 c each A4 sheet. Canon PIXMA iP4850 Driver Printer and Software Download
Operating System Canon PIXMA iP4850 :
Windows 10 (32/64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit) / Windows 8 (32/64-bit) / Windows 7 (32/64-bit) / Windows Vista (32/64-bit) / Windows XP (32-bit) / MacOS 10.13 / MacOS 10.12 / OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Linux
Canon iP4850 Specs
Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11b/g/n
|Wireless Printing Features||AirPrint|
|OS Compatibility||Windows: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Vista (SP1/SP2), XP SP3 (32-bit)|
Mac: OS X 10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8
|Power Consumption||Printing: ~ 24 W|
Standby: 2.1 W
|Acoustic Noise||~ 44 dB(A)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||17.8 x 14.5 x 5.1″ (45.21 x 36.83 x 12.95 cm)|
|Weight||14.4 lb (6.53 kg)|
|Package Weight||17.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.0 x 18.5 x 7.0″|
Canon PIXMA iP4850 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA iP4850 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Select your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA iP4850 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
|Canon PIXMA iP4850 Driver Download For Windows/Mac/Linux:||Version||Size||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP4850 Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.56||17 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Printer Driver Windows XP x64||2.41||8.7 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Printer Driver For (Windows 32-bit) 7/Vista/XP/2000)||2.40||15 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP4850 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56||23 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows XP (32-bit)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.7.0||9.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows XP x64)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/Windows 2000/Windows Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP4850 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||22.214.171.124||15 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP4850 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||126.96.36.199||18 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.7||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||2.7.0||1.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.6||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac OS X 10.6||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1||4.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac OS X 10.5||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.5||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver||3.40||7.2 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ printer driver source file||3.40||9.1 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP4850 User Manual (Windows)||1.00||9.2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP4850 User Manual (Mac)||1.00||20 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|