Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MG2250 Setup, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software – Canon PIXMA MG2250 can print, scan, and copy. It is 152 mm high, 449 mm width, and 304 mm deep. It weighs just about 5.3 kilograms. This inkjet printer does not feature duplex printing system. It prints out 8.4 pages per minute in black and white and 4.8 pages per minute in color. The printer features 2 cartridges and it can be used to print without using a PC. It features neither a card slot nor wireless connectivity. Its interface uses USB connection. It can print one 4 x 6 inches, borderless photo in a matter of just 44 seconds. The number of nozzles it features is 1.792 in total. Nozzles for color are 1,152 while nozzles for black and white are 640.
Canon PIXMA MG2250 uses 2 and 5 picoliter sizes for color. Its maximum printing resolution is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi for color. Its maximum printing resolution is 600 x 600 dpi for black and white. Paper sizes the printer is compatible with are legal, letter, U.S. #10 envelopes, 4 x 6 inches, 5 x 7 inches, and 8 x 10 inches. Paper types it is compatible with are plain (plain paper and canon high resolution paper), super high gloss (photo paper pro platinum), glossy (photo paper plus glossy II and photo paper glossy), semi-gloss (photo paper plus semi-gloss and photo paper pro luster), matte (matte photo paper), and envelope (U.S. #10 envelope). The printer features functions such as photo printing, document printing, quiet mode, my image garden, fun filter effects, full hd movie print, calendar print, borderless printing, and auto photo fix II.
Canon PIXMA MG2250 can handle as many as 100 sheets of paper on its output tray. Its copier can deliver first copy in 30 seconds. The copier features functions such as multiple copy: 1-9, 20 pages, borderless copy, and fit to page.
Canon PIXMA MG2250 scans documents with its flatbed scanner that uses CIS (Contact Image Sensor) as its element. The scanner’s maximum optical resolution is 1200 x 2400 dpi, interpolated to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi. The scanner features functions such as push scan and auto scan mode. Its color depths are 48 bit internal and 24 bit external. Its maximum document size is 8.5 x 11.7 inches. Other features included on the unit are fast front, quick start, quiet mode, dual color gamut processing technology, creative park premium, fine ink system of hybrid cartridge, and 7-segment LED display.
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2240 Driver Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG2250 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2250 :
Setting up wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describes the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG2250 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-click the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2250 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2250 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG 2250 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG 2250 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2250 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2250 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2250 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2250 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2250 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2250 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2250 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2250 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2250 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2250 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|