Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MG2522 Setup, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software – Publish high-quality files along with your preferred photos from the convenience of your personal residence with the Canon PIXMA MG2525 All-in-One Picture Printer. The hybrid ink system permits vivid images as well as sharp message, making certain every print is consistent. Use HD Film Print to connect to your electronic cameras and also cameras to print stills from your family videos to contribute to your photo albums. The Auto Power attribute automatically turns the printer on when you send a print job, and also you could place it in Quiet Setting to minimize the amount of noise made.
Conveniently print, scan, and also copy papers at house with the black Canon PIXMA MG2525 All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon. Printing is of top quality with a 4800 x 600 dpi resolution and also it is quick with 8.0 ipm as well as 4.0 ipm print rates in black and also shade, specifically. Files approximately 8.5 x 14″ in size can be created, while an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed on the device allows for scanning and also duplicating with an optical resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi. Additionally, this printer has a Crossbreed Ink System for durable prints and functions USB 2.0 connection for straight link to a computer system. Auto Power On transforms the Canon PIXMA MG2525 All-in-One Inkjet on when it discovers a print task, as well as it also has a silent mode if you are printing late at night.
The last one may be one of the very best one that you can obtain. It is the ChromaLife Technology. This one is the main technology from Canon that will provide you the durable photo printing result. This technology is believed to be able to lock the shade of the photos that you publish using Canon PIXMA MG2525 for years. However, to earn certain that you get that kind of outcome, you will need to make use of the initial and authentic ink and picture paper from Canon. In this manner, Canon will personally ensure that the image that you publish using this printer will last for more than a century.
The following one is the hybrid ink system. This is not something that you can obtain from lots of printers. That is because the hybrid ink system on this printer will certainly assist you get the various kind of ink that is special for the image printing requires just. That suggests, the photo printing result that you will certainly get from Canon PIXMA MG2525 will be totally fantastic.
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2522 Driver Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG2525 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG2525 :
Setting up wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describes the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG2525 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-click the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2525 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2525 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG 2525 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG 2525 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2525 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2525 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2525 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2525 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2525 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2525 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2525 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2525 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2525 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon PIXMA MG 2525 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|