Canon MG3120 Reviews
Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MG3120 Setup, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software – The Canon PIXMA MG3120’s output high quality conceals the printer’s cost. Images on Canon’s own paper looked fairly good, regardless of a slightly unnatural orange tint that was especially visible on human faces. On simple paper, color graphics looked sensibly exact, and also message showed up dark and also sharp, though grayscale graphics often tended a bit towards purple.
Performance was quite good for an $80 MFP. Full-page shade glossy prints took nearly 4 minutes to print, however message web pages printed on simple paper print at 6.2 web pages per min on the COMPUTER as well as 5.85 ppm on the Mac. Snapshot-size photos arised at 2.4 ppm on simple paper and also 1.2 ppm on glossy paper.Setting up the Canon PIXMA MG3120 is simple, though it does not have an LCD, so you’ll have to use the USB connection to perform the wireless arrangement (unless you have Wi-Fi Protected Arrangement on your router). The documentation is excellent, and the control panel is very simple: A two-digit LED shows copy quantity as well as messages, and also Canon gives plainly identified buttons and LED indicator lights for copying, scanning, and also upkeep tasks. A Wi-Fi indication rests on the front of the unit, yet there are no card slots and also no USB/PictBridge port. Paper handling on the Pixma MG3120 is simple (apart from the automatic duplexing feature): A front panel unravels to disclose a 100-sheet input area.
In the classification of “most pointless answer ever before on an internet site,” Canon has a major challenger: In the Product Q&A section for the Canon PIXMA MG3120 online, an individual asked, “how many sheets does each cartridge print?” Canon’s feedback: “The real ink yield obtained from each cartridge will certainly differ depending on texts/photos published, applications software utilized, print setting chosen as well as kind of paper used.” That’s it– the response does not also danger a ball park estimate. Why not direct the user to Canon’s very own page-yield files, which are almost difficult to locate or else?
The reason for the incredibly elusive reply simply could be the dear cost of the Canon PIXMA MG3120’s black ink. 2 dimensions of black replacements are readily available: the 300-page XL, which costs $21 (a massive 7 cents per web page); and the 600-page XXL, which runs $38 (or 6.3 cents each page). The XL unified color cartridge (which includes all 3 shades) is somewhat even more inexpensive, relatively talking, at $30 for 400 web pages (7.45 cents each page) for all three colors. A four-color page (printed with the XL shade cartridge and the XXL black cartridge) would set you back a pricier-than-average 13.8 cents. You’ll need to go to the store fairly not long after the first acquisition, also: The Pixma MG3120 ships with 180-page starter cartridges that really did not even make it through our screening. Canon PIXMA MG3120 Driver Download and Setup Wireless with Scanner – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3110 Driver Download
System Operating :
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-click the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3110 Series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG3100 Series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
Canon PIXMA MG3100 Series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Canon PIXMA MG3100 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA MG3100 Series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
Canon PIXMA MG3100 Series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.5/10.6)
Canon PIXMA MG3100 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)
Canon PIXMA MG3100 IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
Canon PIXMA MG3100 Series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 The Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3100 Series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 The Linux (debian Packagearchive)
MG3100 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 The Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
MG3100 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 The Linux (debian Packagearchive)
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3120 :
Setting up wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describes the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.