Canon MG3155 Reviews
Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MG3155 Setup, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software – The MG3155 is a printer that will certainly meet your requirements for top quality printing. Introduced by its maker as an all-in-one printer, this device let you print, scan, and copy files in simply one tool. This maker has FastFront feature that allows the customer to transform its ink and also paper easily. It could take care of photo printing approximately 4800 dpi in resolution. It additionally has compact design, make it easily to be walked around.
Canon PIXMA MG3155 uses FINE technology that is solely developed for Canon printers. This attribute let your print visits create ink beads as outlined as 2 pl. Its printing speed is additionally rather competitive for printers on the exact same cost, with 9.2 inch each min for monochrome printing, and 5 inch each minute for shade one. This device also has Auto Duplex feature that enables you to print on both side of paper and also reduced the paper price up to 50%.
Such As Canon MG3150 Vehicle driver, Printing from wise gadget is not an issue for the Canon PIXMA MG3155. This printer is outfitted with wireless link. It additionally support various type of paper, from regular A4 paper to many size of envelopes. It likewise compatible for lots of kinds of operating systems, such as Windows, Linux, and also Mac OS X.
Then, the Canon PIXMA MG3155 is really included with 2 various ink storage tanks which one of them for the black ink as well as the other is for 3 tinted inks. This particular ink system will certainly increase the high quality of your printed filed nicely, In other words, you will discover that your files as well as pictures appear from the machine have the clear and also vivid appearance that could please your eyes. Canon PIXMA MG3155 Driver Download and Setup Wireless with Reviews – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3155 Driver Download
System Operating :
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG3155 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG3155 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-click the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3155 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3155 Series Mini Master Setup ( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG3155 Series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 ( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG3155 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 ( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG3155 IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 ( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG3155 Series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 The Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3155 Series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 The Linux (debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3155 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 The Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3155 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 The Linux (debian Packagearchive)
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3155 :
Setting up wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describes the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.