Canon MG3222 Reviews
Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MG3222 Setup, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software – The Canon PIXMA MG3222 all-in-one inkjet printer is perhaps most enticing because of its mix of an extremely low purchase cost and good-quality prints. It could scan, copy, as well as print, yet its ESAT rated rates are only 9.2 photos per minute in black and also 5 pictures each minute in color, and substitute Canon MG3222 printer ink can be expensive.
With a very inexpensive, the MG3222 is appealing for those with tiny budget plans, however buyers ought to anticipate some concessions. Along with its slow-moving speeds, it also lacks an automatic record feeder, which serves for scanning numerous pages rapidly, however is not necessarily necessary for house usage. It also lacks an LCD screen, with only a 1-character screen for really rudimentary comments to the individual.
Wi-Fi assistance is consisted of, though an ethernet port is not. Customers could use the AirPrint method to print from their iphone tools with just a couple of taps, but newer services like Google Cloud Print are not sustained. The equipment itself determines 6×17.7 x12 inches, as well as evaluates 12.1 pounds, not including the PIXMA MG3222 ink products. The My Image Garden software is a nice additional, and helps customers arrange and boost photos extremely conveniently, with bonus like facial acknowledgment for sorting.
Printer ink costs could obtain pretty high, and also the device uses just 2 Canon MG3222 ink cartridges: one black and one tricolor supply. This not only means potentially a lot more waste, but even the high-capacity Canon PIXMA MG3222 ink cartridges have returns of just 400 web pages for color as well as 400 pages for black For a fundamental photo inkjet printer that can additionally scan and also copy, the MG3222 is not a bad option for its affordable price. It is mainly prevented by its slow speeds and also average result quality, however, as well as the cost of Canon MG3222 ink might negate a lot of the preliminary savings on its purchase price. Canon PIXMA MG3222 Download and Setup Wireless with Reviews Instalation – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3220 Driver Download
System Operating :
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG3222 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG3222 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-click the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3222 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3222 series Mini Master Setup (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG3222 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG3222 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG3222 IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG3222 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3222 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3222 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG3222 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3222 :
Setting up wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describes the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.