Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MG3520 Setup, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software – The black Canon PIXMA MG3520 Wireless Shade All-in-One Inkjet Image Printer prints approximately 9.9 ipm in black and 5.7 ipm in color. The printer uses Canon’s FINE ink technology and also 4800 x 1200 dpi (shade) to supply photo-quality printing right from your very own computer system. Borderless photos can be published in common picture dimensions from 4 x 6″ to 8.5 x 11″. Additionally, the printer could output legal-sized papers. Thanks to the printer’s 2-cartridge ink system (1 black & 1 shade), replacing the ink is simple. The printer additionally consists of automatic duplex printing, enabling you to print on both sides of the page easily to cut your paper usage by as much as 50%.
The built-in letter-size flatbed scanner lets you scan as well as copy files as well as images. The Canon PIXMA MG3520 features Auto Photo Fix II to assist make your pictures look their finest. Additionally, the software gives filter impacts such as fisheye, miniature, as well as toy electronic camera to include creative thinking to your images. The software likewise lets you extract an individual frame from an HD movie clip as well as print it as an image.
The controls are established right into the leading panel of the Canon PIXMA MG3520 as well as are pretty marginal, with LEDs to suggest power, wireless connection and ink and paper condition. There’s no LED copy counter, not to mention an LCD present, as well as you’re delegated the Windows or OSX chauffeur for the majority of features. There’s a switch sequence you could make use of to establish a cordless link with WPS configuration, however.
Along with a common USB link, the Canon Pixma MG3520 includes a built-in Wi-Fi receiver for printing and scanning. Easily share the printer with various other computer systems on your home network. Along with wireless printing, the MG3520 includes wireless scanning, as well as network scanning which lets you send scans straight to a network folder. In addition, the printer is compatible with both Google Cloud Print as well as AirPrint and also the Easy Image Print app.
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2420 Driver Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-click the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)
Canon PIXMA MG3520 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG3520 :
Setting up wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describes the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.