Canon MG4120 Reviews
Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MG4120 Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG4120 Wireless Inkjet Image All-in-One supplies excellent quality, convenience as well as benefit. Built-in Wi-Fi technology enables you to quickly print and scan wirelessly basically anywhere around your residence. Print gorgeous, borderless pictures in your home up to 8.5″ x 11″ size with an optimum print shade resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and the heralded FINE ink cartridges.
Enter a new round of printing choices as PIXMA Cloud Web link lets you easily print images from online photo CDs CANON iMAGE GATEWAY and Google Picasa in addition to layouts consisting of seasonal stationary and calendars from wherever a suitable Canon PIXMA MG4120 Wireless All-in-One is, without a computer system. Have all sorts of fun with your pictures by including new Enjoyable Impacts like Fish Eye, Mini, Plaything Cam, Soft Focus and also Blur History prior to your print. You can also transform your HD Film clips right into gorgeous photos. Built-in Auto Duplex Printing allows you to instantly print on both sides of the paper and also could help in reducing paper usage and also cost by up to 50%.
Sight gorgeous, easy-to-view scans by advanced image analysis and area-by-area information improvement, instantly. Plus, print as well as scan JPEG and PDF files wirelessly from compatible iPad, iPhone, iPod touch as well as Android tools while appreciating a brand-new way to fill your real Canon ink as well as paper.
The Canon MG4120 is preferred since customers like the complying with high qualities of the Canon MG4120: Easy configuration, Easy to utilize as well as Lightweight/portable. Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver Download and Wireless Setup, Installation – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3560 Driver Download
System Operating :
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG4120 series Scanner & Software Package( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG4120 series CUPS Printer Driver ( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG4120 ICA Driver ( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Quick Menu ( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG4120 series ScanGear MP For Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG4120 series IJ Printer Driver For Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG4120 series IJ Printer Driver For Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG4120 series ScanGear MP For Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG4120:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.