Canon MG4160 Reviews
Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MG4160 Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The PIXMA MG4160 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One provides impressive premium quality, ease, as well as convenience. Built-in Wi-Fi technology permits you to swiftly print along with scan wirelessly basically anywhere around your home. Release spectacular, indeterminate pictures in the house as long as 8.5″ x 11″ measurement with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and also the promoted FINE ink cartridges.
Paper-handling functions on the Canon Pixma MG4160 printer are tiny, though suitable for home use. You obtain a solitary 100-sheet letter/legal input tray at the front of the system, as well as a 50-sheet output tray directly over it. The system does not have an automatic paper feeder for the A4/letter-size scanner. However, it does give an automatic duplexer for problem-free two-sided printing. The cover for the scanner telescopes to fit the thicker product.The Canon MG4160 has higher-than-average black-ink expenses. The PG-240XL Additional Significant black cartridge rates $21 and lasts for 300 pages, or 7 cents each page. The $38, 600-page PG-240XXL Black cartridge lowers costs just a little to 6.3 cents each websites. Shade, on the other hand, is fairly low-cost. The combined shade CL-241XL costs $30 and lasts for 400 web pages or 7.5 cents each web page. A four-color page utilizing the PG-240XXL as well as the CL-241XL would certainly be 13.8 cents, pertaining to standard of cost for an inkjet MFP.
Sight lovely, easy-to-view scans by innovative picture analysis and also area-by-area details improvement, instantaneously. And also, print and examine JPEG and PDF data wirelessly from suitable iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, as well as Android gadgets while enjoying a new method to pack your genuine Canon ink as well as paper.The Canon Pixma MG4160’s output has to do with the very same premium as just exactly what you see from different other Canon Pixma MG-series printers that are, fairly superb. The text is sharp, or else laserlike. Shade graphics have an orange skew that might make faces look spray-tanned, but the tint also makes for warm-feeling landscapes and still-lifes. Image information are well offered.
Enter a brand-new round of printing choices as PIXMA Cloud Internet link allows you conveniently release pictures from on the internet photo cds CANON iMAGE GATEWAY and also Google Picasa together with design templates containing seasonal stationery in addition to calendars from anywhere an appropriate Canon PIXMA MG4160 Wireless All-in-One is, without a computer system. Have all delightful with your pictures by including brand-new Enjoyable Impacts like Fish Eye, Mini, Toy Webcam, Soft Focus, and Blur History before you publish. You can also change your HD Movie clips right into attractive photos. Built-in Auto Duplex Printing allows you to print on both sides of the paper promptly and could help in reducing paper usage and also expenditure by as much as 50%. Canon PIXMA MG4160 Driver Download and Wireless Setup, Installation – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG4150 Driver Download
System Operating :
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG4160 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG4160 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click Properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG4160 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG4160 series Scanner & Software Package( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG4160 series CUPS Printer Driver ( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG4160 ICA Driver ( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG4160 Quick Menu ( Mac )
Canon PIXMA MG4160 series ScanGear MP For Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG4160 series IJ Printer Driver For Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG4160 series IJ Printer Driver For Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG4160 series ScanGear MP For Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG4160:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.