Canon MG4260 Reviews
Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MG4260 Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG4260 Wireless Inkjet Image All-In-One is a solution to print your document and also picture. With Wi-fi technology showcases enable you to print conveniently and scan with a cordless connection from your iPhone, iPad, and iPod wirelessly. Print and scan gorgeously, with a maximum print shade resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi1, as well as the benefit and high quality of Canon FINE ink cartridges.
Ink prices for the MG4260 are high generally, nevertheless just what you definitely do not intend to do is acquire the 180-page PG-240 black cartridge or CL-241 linked color cartridge (the similar type of cartridges that also ship with the system): At 10.6 cents each web page for black as well as 13.9 cents each websites for shade, their costs are costly. The story improves a little from there. The 300-page XL black expenditures $21, or 7.0 cents each page, as well as the 600-page XXL black expenses $38, or 6.3 cents each web page.
The Canon PIXMA MG4260 is really easy to establish using Wi-Fi or USB. The control panel, nonetheless, is still not so basic to make use of. On this version, Canon continues its technique of placing three switches under the LCD (a 2.5-incher on the Pixma MG4260) to do specific actions, in contrast to allowing you make use of the flawlessly sufficient four-way arrow control and also ALRIGHT switch.
The outcome high quality from the PIXMA MG4260 succeeds, yet normal current-generation Canon. At default settings, the message is sharp along with black; monochrome graphics have a mild purple color, as well as ordinary paper color graphics could be a bit darker and use even more contrast. At the printer’s perfect setup, a message is good enough for business records, though very slow-moving to get here compared to default setups. Color pictures look great, with our only little problem being the little orange color. Said tone, however, does offer the pictures a pleasant, relaxing setting. Canon PIXMA MG4260 Driver Download and Wireless Setup, Installation – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG4250 Driver Download
System Operating :
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG4260 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG4260 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click Properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG4260 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG4260 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 (Linux)
Canon PIXMA MG4260 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG4260:
Setting up wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describes the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.