Canon MG5220 Reviews
Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MG5220 Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG5220 Wireless Image All-in-One Inkjet Printer is a printer, scanner as well as copier – it does it all! It can print every little thing – color & B&W images, sharp, clear copies of gorgeous photographs from HD movies.The built-in Wi-Fi user interface is supplied so you quickly print and scan wirelessly, getting rid of limitations on where you could function. And also, you could print directly from your PictBridge made it possible for camera, from memory cards via the built-in card viewers, USB flash memory devices and even suitable iPhone, iPod touch and Android devices.
With this printer, it resembles having an imaging lab in your home. It generates high resolution (9600 x 2400 dpi) shade borderless prints from 4.0 x 6.0″ (101.6 x 152.4 mm) to 8.5 x 11.0″ (215.9 x 279.4 mm) and will certainly outcome a 4.0 x 6.0″ image in as quick as 20 seconds.Now digital SLR and factor & shoot cams are outfitted to record HD movies and also the issue of missing a still photo op develops. The Canon PIXMA MG5220 is the option. With Full HD Movie Print software, you can transform those.MOV flick clips from a compatible Canon DSLR or PowerShot factor and fire came into beautiful pictures.
The Canon PIXMA MG5220 operates with Canon’s Hybrid Ink System containing five specific ink storage tanks, which includes four dye-based inks to generate fantastic high-quality shade pictures as well as a black pigment ink for crisp as well as clear records. Photos are reviewed on a 2.4″ (61mm) color LCD show, so you see exactly what you are printing. While a picture is on the screen, you could engage Auto Photo Fix which uses precise photo shade equilibrium as well as contrast, or Auto Record Repair which provides beautiful, easy-to-view scans corrected to yield clear as well as sharp text.Built-in automatic two-sided duplex printing permits you to print on both sides of the paper and also could help in reducing your paper usage by up to 50% as well as provides you with added innovative possibilities. Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver Download and Wireless Setup, Installation – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG5152 Driver Download
System Operating :
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click Properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG5200 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)
Canon PIXMA MG5200 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Canon PIXMA MG5200 MP Navigator EX Ver. 4.03 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG5200 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA MG5200 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5200 series Scanner Driver Ver.17.7.1b (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5200 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5200 IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5200 Linux IJ Printer driver
Canon PIXMA MG5200 Linux IJ Scanner driver
Canon PIXMA MG5200 Linux IJ Sanner Driver Source file
Canon PIXMA MG5200 Linux IJ Printer Driver Source file
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG5220 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the operation is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.