Canon MG5250 Reviews
Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MG5250 Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – As you could anticipate from a Canon printer, the Canon PIXMA MG5250 has plainly been made with amateur, professional photographers in mind. Thankfully, it does images justice with superb color recreation, specifically when printing on photo paper.Photocopying is additionally quick, quiet as well as accurate. A photocopy of handwritten notes was virtually identical from the initial.
Despite other challenging records, the PIXMA MG5250’s copying function produced excellent outcomes, proving just as skilled with papers as well as photos.Scanning is impressive, with resolutions up to 600dpi. While the more expensive all-in-ones can scan at a lot greater resolutions, the dimensions of the resultant document are significant. If you do not need extremely in-depth scanned photos, the Pixma MG5250 will match your needs flawlessly.
Although it is among the cheaper all-in-one printers, it doesn’t seem like Canon has stinted several features. Together with print, scan, and copying, the Canon PIXMA MG5150 has the wireless connection and also the capability to write straight to empty discs.The gadget is managed using readily identifiable switches as well as a menu wheel much like the one located on old iPods.
Unlike many budget all-in-ones, it has different cartridges for every color, which suggests better top quality color prints and also lower running prices, because you just need to replace colors as they run out instead of changing them all at once.The gadget likewise supports duplex printing, which uses both sides of a sheet of paper.The Canon PIXMA MG5250 goes beyond expectations in several locations, as well as offers quality and showcases that you wouldn’t expect for under ₤ 100. Canon PIXMA MG5250 Drivers Download and Wireless Setup, Installation – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG5240 Driver Download
System Operating :
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG5250 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG5250 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click Properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG5250 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG5200 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)
Canon PIXMA MG5200 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Canon PIXMA MG5200 MP Navigator EX Ver. 4.03 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG5200 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA MG5200 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5200 series Scanner Driver Ver.17.7.1b (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5200 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5200 IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5200 Linux IJ Printer driver
Canon PIXMA MG5200 Linux IJ Scanner driver
Canon PIXMA MG5200 Linux IJ Sanner Driver Source file
Canon PIXMA MG5200 Linux IJ Printer Driver Source file
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG5250:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the operation is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.