Canon MG5320 Reviews
Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MG5320 Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG5320 All-In-One Color Inkjet Picture Printer from Canon prints in black and white at 12.5 IPM and also in color at 9.3 IPM. Additionally, it takes the printer just 20 seconds to outcome a 4 x 6″ indeterminate image. With the printer’s photo-lab top quality result, you’ll be able to print right in your home. It’s HD Flick Print even enables you to take a frame from an HD movie and print it as a photo, so you won’t need to worry about missing a media event while firing video. Along with images and documents, the printer has a CD tray which allows you to print straight into an inkjet-printable CD, DVD, or Blu-Ray disc. Create your very own personalized CD layouts or print the CD’s materials precisely the disc itself, no have to make use of cumbersome tags.
The printer’s built-in cordless as well as wired network printing assists you to obtain even more from your printer by sharing it with your whole network. You could likewise make use of the wireless to scan images as well as documents to any computer on the network. Furthermore, the printer is compatible with Apple AirPrint.
The printer’s auto duplex mode lets you print on both sides of the web page without having to buy hand transform the pages over. Currently, you can quickly produce 2-sided files as well as cut your paper intake by approximately 50%. Also, with Canon’s Easy-WebPrint Ex Lover you can quickly create paper from any web site with just the components you require. You could even move, resize, and trim clips from different web pages and also conserve the design as a PDF data. You could also utilize the printer to create an index print of all your pictures, print straight from your Mobile phone, sd card or USB trick, and to produce a passport or ID picture.
Checking with the Canon PIXMA MG5320 is very easy; you can start a scan either from the computer or the scanner. Using either method, the scanner will automatically detect the kind of file being scanned and also apply the appropriate settings. Ought to the scan have to be retouched, the printer’s Auto Record Take care of, or Auto Photo Fix II will correct issues such as discolored print, over-exposure, under-exposure, as well as complexion.The Canon PIXMA MG5320 copy feature permits both standard 1-sided duplicates in addition to 2-sided copies. Utilize the photo copier to expand or reduce an image or paper to as small as 25% of the original size up to 4 times the original size. Attributes such as 4-in-1, 2-in-1, auto exposure/intensity, several copies, fit to page, and shade modification provide you with all the tools you’ll should not only replicate however to boost your files and images. Canon PIXMA MG5320 Drivers Download and Wireless Setup, Installation – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG5250 Driver Download
System Operating :
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click Properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG5300 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG5300 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Canon PIXMA MG5300 MP Navigator EX Ver. 5.0.2 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG5300 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA MG5300 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5300 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5300 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5300 MP Navigator EX Ver. 5.0.3 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5300 series ScanGear MP To Linux (Source file 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5300 series IJ Printer Driver To Linux (Source file 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5300 series IJ Printer Driver To Linux (Debian Packagearchive 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA PIXMA MG5300 series ScanGear MP To Linux (Debian Packagearchive 32bit/64bit)
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG5320 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the operation is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.