Canon MG5460 Reviews
Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MG5460 Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – We’ve ended up being used to Canon’s printers covering the tables in our printer group examinations for many years, as well as in 2013 it’s the turn of the budget-friendly Canon Pixma MG5460 to maintain criteria up. It makes an excellent beginning, with a smart chassis as well as a lot of connection alternatives: you can attach to the MG5460 by means of 802.11 n wireless or USB 2; there’s a card reader that sustains SD, MS as well as MMC layouts; and also, much like HP’s versions, the Pixma MG5460 allows printing from a series of devices. Google Cloud Print and also Apple AirPrint are sustained, as well as Canon’s Easy-PhotoPrint application prints documents from Android and also iOS gadgets throughout a Wi-Fi network.
Colour A4 prints slow the Pixma’s output to a much more moderate 5.2 ppm, yet high quality remains outstanding. Up the stake with picture prints, and the Pixma stays in its component: A4 prints appear in a fast 2mins 31 secs, as well as the mix of bold, vibrant colors as well as loads of grain-free information set the Canon apart. Scans and also copies are equally as high. Our 6 x 4in image took 38 seconds to scan at 600dpi, and also the outcomes were unerringly faithful.
There’s no ADF, but the Canon PIXMA MG5460 can print on CD as well as DVDs, and also there’s automatic duplex printing, also. The 7.5 centimeters color screen isn’t a touchscreen. However, the menus are simple to navigate with the controls on the fascia of the printer.The Pixma MG5460 is the only printer here to utilize a five-ink print engine: the conventional CMYK containers are supplemented with a Pigment Black storage tank for printing message. We had some strange cause our speed examinations, with draft-quality prints appearing more slowly compared to basic ones, yet it isn’t worth worrying about. Also average quality, mono A4 prints jet out at 14.3 ppm, and also message is bold and crisp sufficient that it could nearly masquerade the result of a laser printer.
The one weakness is that the MG5460 isn’t the most inexpensive to run. It’s A4 prints set you back 6c each mono page and 11.2 c per color page, while 6 x 4in prints are 33c. Provided the quality. However, this doesn’t seem unreasonable. It all amounts to a nigh-on perfect package. The Canon PIXMA MG5460 is fast, well-featured and also delivers the print high quality that overshadows all its inkjet competitors, nearly matching mono lasers for text top quality. At $140, it’s a bit of a steal. Canon PIXMA MG5460 Drivers Download and Wireless Setup, Installation – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG5450 Driver Download
System Operating :
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG5460 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG5460 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click Properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG5460 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Select your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG5460 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG5460 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Canon PIXMA MG5460 Series Mini Master Setup (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG5460 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA MG5460 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5460 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5460 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5460 Series Mini Master Setup Ver. 5.0.3 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5460 series ScanGear MP To Linux (Source file 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5460 series IJ Printer Driver To Linux (Source file 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5460 series IJ Printer Driver To Linux (Debian Packagearchive 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5460 series ScanGear MP To Linux (Debian Packagearchive 32bit/64bit)
How to Set-Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG5460:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it shines blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the authority and Wi-Fi light will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the operation is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.