Canon MG5610 Reviews
Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MG5610 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG5610 is the best alternative for any person that yearns the mix of innovative technology as well as simple of use. Moreover with its portable size, it won’t consume so much area, in case of space ends up being a trouble for you. Excellent top quality is a default for the high-resolution 4800x1200dpi, you can print fine quality for both records as well as images. What else? You have PIXMA Printing Service. This feature really is helpful anytime you intend to print some images or records making use of other gadgets, such as cell phone as well as a tablet.
The print rate, you can state that Canon PIXMA MG5610 is not the fastest, still you won’t grumble with the existing rate that is supplied. Print monochrome paper, the print rate is 12.2 ppm, on the other hand, it takes like 8.7 ppm when duplicating shade document. Though PIXMA MG5610 caters you with advanced feature, the means this printer tool performing your demand is very simple, likewise when it comes to the setup. Finally, PIXMA MG5610 is compatible is nearly any system needs like Linux, Mac OS X, Windows 8/8.1, Windows Vista/7/XP. In short, for whatever system requirements that you make use of, the headache is little.
Connect Canon PIXMA MG5610 with the internet connection, enjoy the PIXMA cloud solution. In this manner, you could command this printer tool from any type of locations. The enhancement of PIXMA Haze along with 2pl technical development and five private ink containers, it boosts the print high-quality standard. The benefits of having this small and also all-in-one printer device are not limited by those. Look very closely, there is 2.5 inches LCD show, if you want, you could preview the pictures prior to print them. Do not forget about Easy Photo Print+ that enables you to edit your images from any resources like your COMPUTER or mobile phone with the enhancement of internet connection. Canon PIXMA MG5610 Drivers Download and Setup Manual – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG5560 Driver Download
System Operating :
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG5610 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG5610 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click Properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG5610 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Select your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG5610 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA MG5610 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG5610 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG5610 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA MG5610 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)
Canon PIXMA MG5610 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X)
Canon PIXMA MG5610 ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (OS X)
Canon PIXMA MG5610 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5610 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5610 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5610 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5610 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5610 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5610 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file 32bit/64bit)
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG5610 :
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it shines the blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the authority and Wi-Fi light will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the operation is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.