Canon MG5655 Review
Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MG5655 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Canon Pixma MG5655 all-in-one printer has a fairly even blend of benefits and drawbacks. It produces respectable top quality papers and also photos combined with favourably quick prints speeds as well as impressively low running costs. Nevertheless, it is let down by its procedure speed and also facility set-up and also control system. For those customers who consider themselves exceptionally with confidence ‘printer literate,’ this gadget will certainly be a wind to operate. Yet it’s not for techno amateurs.
The Canon Pixma MG5655 is available in common black or an advanced silver (a wonderful adjustment from a lot of printers currently on the marketplace) with a matte coating as well as an attractive, well-labeled LCD operating panel spanning an enjoyable 6.2 centimeters for ease of use. Paper is loaded at the front with an input tray ability of 100 sheets. The outcome tray hovers nicely over this. Both trays fold up away out of sight.One design set-back is its dimension (45.5 x 36.9 x 14.8 cm) as it is a great deal chunkier than many devices capable of comparable procedures. So be aware that it could take up a bit even more space than the majority of desktop printers. Also, view your back if you’re carting it from space to area as it weighs in at a significant 6.3 kg.
The Canon Pixma MG5655 is an all-in-one printer-scanner-copier with cordless and also smart device connection. It works with ApplePrint and Cloud Print so you could stay linked from either an iOS or Android phone or tablet.The tool has a useful automatic duplex-print feature which enables you to print double-sided at the touch of a button. Which is a wonderful addition for the financially minded who wish to conserve paper.The Canon Pixma MG5655 also has a quick print price, with the ability to print about 12 pages per minute in mono (or about four in color). Nonetheless, exactly what it boasts in print speeds, it lacks in exactly what we like to call ‘believing time’. Throughout screening we found the gadget sluggish, needing a minute (or 3!) to process fundamental features or even just turn off. Therefore the Canon Pixma MG5655 has actually shed a star from our celebrity ranking. The setup procedure was likewise exceptionally extensive and not assisted by the cryptic graphic-only directions. We would certainly not suggest this printer for office usage or anywhere that calls for files quickly.However, it does create very good color images at a low-priced, so it’s a wonderful selection for home.
This printer truly earns factors for its colour picture printing. With an optimum dpi of 4,800 x 1,200 it creates extremely excellent quality images. What’s more, the scan and also copy features provide in a similar way sharp and exact colour recreation. We discovered that the black message wasn’t the crispest. It’s adequate for printing the strange paper yet isn’t really fit to office printing.he MG5655 makes use of five private toner cartridges. Which is an inexpensive offering, implying you just have to replace the color that runs out, as opposed to change the complete set. Printing costs for this gadget are very good. Its recommended toners only cost around ₤ 7 for conventional black and ₤ 8 for every color cartridge. The black cartridge will certainly last for as much as 300 pages as well as the colors will last for around 350. The typical expenses per page as a result amount to 2.3 p per web page for both black and also colour inks, which we price really extremely. The gadget could additionally make use of high-yield printer toners which are even better worth for loan. Canon PIXMA MG5655 Driver Download and Setup – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG5650 Driver Download
System Operating :
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG5655 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG5655 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click Properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG5655 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Select your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG5655 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA MG5655 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG5655 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG5655 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA MG5655 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)
Canon PIXMA MG5655 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X)
Canon PIXMA MG5655 ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (OS X)
Canon PIXMA MG5655 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5655 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5655 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5655 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5655 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5655 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5655 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file 32bit/64bit)
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG5655:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it shines the blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the authority and Wi-Fi light will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the operation is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.