Canon MG5660 Review
Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MG5660 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG5660 is an A4 printer with a level overview and a footmark that uses up practically 43 by 38cm on a little table, and there’s an A4 flatbed on the top for copying as well as scanning documents.Like most other printers, six ink cartridges need to be fitted prior to you can begin making use of the printer, as well as these lie in the print panel that moves delegated right while the paper breakers feed the page listed below. You will certainly not observe any kind of capillary pipe technology on this variation. So regarding mount the cartridges that comprise of black, cyan, light cyan, yellow, magenta and also light magenta, you need to lift the leading plate where the LCD check resides. It is extremely easy to do, considering that its technicians are smooth as well as well planned.
As soon as you have actually the printer connected to your cordless network, you can achieve many things like connecting to the Cloud Print center used by Google. Again, it’s an easy thing to achieve: you type in the set up process on the copier, and also either copy an URL or show a QR file encryption to open the Internet address you require to apply to verify the printer with Google Cloud Print. Utilizing Google Cloud Print, you’ll be able to print documents from anywhere as long as you have accessibility to the net. Various other functions of the Cloud Print can be opened up if you set up the Canon PIXMA MG5660 phone app that allows you to link added solutions to the printer, including Dropbox, OneDrive, Flickr, Evernote, and also a number of others that will greatly boost your efficiency.
Canon PIXMA MG5660 The output plate likewise includes mechanics that feel very-smooth as soon as you open up and secure it, and if you do not keep in mind to open it before striking print, the copier will automatically do it for you at the ideal minute. After you shut it, the tray addition folds mechanically. Inasmuch as fairly low-cost printers are worried, it is a strong machine.The procedure of obtaining the printer onto your network is simple: you seek the Wi-Fi network name, pick it, as well as after that get in the password to verify the printer. The LCD display on the copier is a touchscreen, as well as it’s uncomplicated to kind and also pick from the readily available options with your finger.
Pick this printer if you want superb image prints, and also if you would certainly like a Cloud printer so as to effortlessly print over the internet as well as from mobile gadgets. Remember, nevertheless, that depending on your COMPUTER, chauffeur setting up could be a trouble. You may have to do some tinkering so as to install it; and if you have actually not made use of Cloud alternatives in a printer before, there’ll be a discovering contour there, as well. Canon PIXMA MG5660 Driver Download and User Manual – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG5655 Driver Download
System Operating :
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG5660 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG5660 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click Properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG5660 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Select your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG5660 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA MG5660 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG5660 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG5660 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA MG5660 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)
Canon PIXMA MG5660 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X)
Canon PIXMA MG5660 ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (OS X)
Canon PIXMA MG5660 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG5660 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5660 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5660 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5660 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5660 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive 32bit/64bit)
Canon PIXMA MG5660 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file 32bit/64bit)
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG5660:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it shines the blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the authority and Wi-Fi light will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the operation is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.