Canon MG6450 Review
Canon Pixma MG6450 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – Printer with high performance undoubtedly ends up being the first choice, furthermore if the printer can do greater than one jobs. The sort of printer which can do more jobs is called multifunction printer. Canon PIXMA MG6450 is one examples of the multifunction printer item from Canon which very advised to buy considering that it can do print, copy, as well as scan with high performance. In this manner, you will certainly get high quality of printing, scanning, as well as copying result.
Text printing was fairly fast, getting to 13.3 web pages each minute, while it took care of 3.7 ppm in our challenging color company record examination. Image printing was also swift, supplying an image every 2 mins at the highest feasible quality. Scans ended up being fairly slow-moving over wiﬁ at higher quality setups– it carried out much better when we switched to USB. Scans and prints were exceptional, with exact shades, sharp detailing and well recreated contrast and shading even in the lightest and darkest regions. Mono text was pin sharp throughout the range of font sizes we check. The Canon Pixma MG6450 approves high-capacity variations of all ﬁve ink containers, which include both dye-based black for photo printing and also pigmented black for sharp mono message on conventional paper. The support for high-capacity cartridges means that mono running costs location sensible 2.3 p each page, and shade prices are reduced at 5.1 p.
Canon PIXMA MG6450 has 30 selectable languages which makes you can really feel easy to operate the printer. It has 7.5 centimeters LCD TFT display screen in order to help you see the sneak peek and check the mistake of record that you will print, copy, or scan. You could quickly link to the printer making use of Hi-Speed USB as well as Wi-Fi. The Wi-Fi connection will certainly make you can share the printer with various other computer system also allow you to print from other space.
The Canon PIXMA MG6450 developed with little in addition to stylish appearances likewise completed with several exceptional functions like My Image Garden, Auto Duplex, Cloud Printing, as well as much more. The printer is fairly light with dimensions 455 x 369 x 148 mm and weight just 6.4 kg, so you could position the printer any place you desire along with relocate on your own. Canon PIXMA MG6450 Driver Download and Software – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG6440 Driver Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG6450 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG6450 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG6450 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG6450:
Setting up the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG6450 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG6450 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG6450 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG6450 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG6450 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG6450 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)
Canon PIXMA MG6450series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG6450 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG6450 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)