Canon MG6660 Review
Canon Pixma MG6660 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux- The Canon PIXMA MG6660 as their multifunction printer. Various other printers provide just one or more. The selection of shades to select from is black, white, and also orange. The printer considers just 6.4 kg and also the measurements of 455 x 369 x 148 mm that makes the printer taken into consideration light-weight securely bring miles
Canon Pixma MG6660
It is a PIXMA MG6660 inkjet A4 printer with a level account and also an impact of regarding 43x38cm on the table, as well as there is an A4 flatbed on top for scanning and also copying papers. The major tray is positioned below the printer and also can be drawn from the front, with mold and mildew showing up on the front of the result tray simply over it. This indicates the rounded paper course
6 ink cartridges have to be set up prior to you could begin utilizing the printer, and also this rests on the printhead that causes a paper roll feeding the sheets listed below. will certainly not locate capillary tube technology in this version. To set up a cartridge, consisting of 2 black, grey, cyan, magenta, and also yellow storage tanks, you should raise the leading panel where the LCD display lies. This is extremely simple, due to the fact that the technicians are smooth as well as well made. really smooth,
Canon PIXMA MG6660 is an ingenious as well as classy Inkjet All-in-One Printer. which has smooth connection to match your way of living, along with the capability to print on the move without giving up much of the most effective top quality power. Canon PIXMA MG6660 provides exceptional functions like Wi-Fi as well as quick printing capacities, Tablet Mobile, Google Cloud Publish, XL optional ink storage tanks, prints, Cloud Publish Cloud applications, touch NFC technologies as well as print as well as AirPrint possessed by Apple, Canon PIXMA MG6660 Likewise offers you a mix of one printer for all. Canon PIXMA MG6660 Driver and Software Download – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG6650 Driver Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG6660 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG6660 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG6660 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Select your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG6660:
Setting up wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describes the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG6660 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA MG6660 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG6660 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG6660 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA MG6660 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)
Canon PIXMA MG6660 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)
Canon PIXMA MG6660 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG6660 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG6660 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)