Canon MG8120 Review
Canon Pixma MG8120 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux- The Canon Pixma MG8120 All-in-One Wireless Image Printer is the most up to date version of the leading variety of Canon residence picture laboratories. That’s a fast means to claim that this inkjet MFP could print top quality images as well as from many various sources-from film strips to video clip frameworks from a specific electronic camera could link straight to your computer system.
The built-in MG8120 Wi-Fi printer ability removes the demand for wires in between a Wi-Fi made it possible for computer system in the house or job, or can be attached through a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 wire. Additionally it has built-in Ethernet so it could link to your office or home LAN.
The MG8120 printer likewise supplies different attributes for customers that intend to make use of the computer system on their print web page. It obtains over a lots various memory cards as well as display screens pictures on its LCD display. There is a lot of assistance for remote printing from video cameras as well as various other tools. Its Mobile phone Printing function sustains different Android gadgets, iPhone as well as iPod Touch as well as permits cordless printing from them. It likewise sustains PictBridge so individuals could print from DV cameras, electronic cams or smart devices as well as for Bluetooth followers, it has an optional cordless BU-3 cordless system readily available anytime you wish to.
With the Canon Pixma MG8120, we see a significant boost in rate. Utilizing typical top quality print settings, the MG8120 finishes 8.5×11-inch pictures in simply 1 min and also 2 secs, as compared to 1:37 with the MG8120. In high-quality setting, the MG8120 finishes a 4×6 inch picture in simply 47 secs, as compared to 57 secs with the MG8120. The outcomes are much faster compared to the standard for the AIO group. The rate of copy and also scan is additionally far better compared to the standard for the AIO group. We had the ability to copy our common mix of message as well as graphics web pages in 18 secs, and also we checked monochrome message web pages in 15.9 secs flexible for day-to-day tasks.Canon PIXMA MG8120 Driver and Software Download
Recommended:Canon PIXMA MG7760 Driver and Software Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MG8120 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG8120 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA MG8120 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Select your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG8120 :
Setting up wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describes the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA MG8120 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG8120 series Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA MG8120 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG8120 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA MG8120 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)
Canon PIXMA MG8120 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG8120 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG8120 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MG8120 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)