Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma MX522 Setup, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software – Over the past few years, we’ve been consistent in claiming that Pixmas, also the entry-level versions, are eye-catching as inkjet printers go. The Canon Pixma MX522, a timeless glossy black Pixma cube, is no exemption. Essentially, except for an imprint on the left side that gave accessibility to the memory-card hatch on the previous model (this Pixma doesn’t support memory cards), the Canon PIXMA MX522 resembles the MX512.
The dimensions are various, though: At 18.1 inches throughout, it’s nearly 2 inches broader, and at 15.2 inches deep, it’s simply shy of 3 inches smaller sized from front to back. As well as, at 7.9 inches high, it’s a fraction of an inch taller. It weighs just 19 extra pounds, makings it scant ounces lighter compared to its precursor.
What all this amounts to is a small, light AIO that will fit pleasantly nearly anywhere- your desktop, under low-hanging racks or cupboards, a cluttered kitchen counter. Its trim account makes locating a location for it easy, as does its assistance not only for Wi-Fi networking however additionally wired Ethernet as well as connecting straight to a PC via USB. Yet we were disappointed that this AIO lacks support for Wi-Fi Direct, a procedure for attaching mobile phones to the printer without either device being connected to an intermediary network. Wi-Fi Direct, makings it very easy to print from laptops, smart devices, and also tablet computers on the fly, has actually come to be common fare on lots of inkjet AIOs we’ve examined just recently.
Besides Wi-Fi Direct, though, the Canon PIXMA MX522 supports several other print networks for mobile devices, including Apple’s AirPrint, Google’s Cloud Print, Canon’s own Pixma Cloud Print, as well as its Easy Photo-Print application, which sustains Android and also iphone (iPhone/iPad) devices alike. You could additionally print from and scan to USB thumb drives, and also attach to PictBridge-compliant devices like electronic cameras, by means of a USB port on the lower-left corner of the framework. On top of that, the Pixma MX522 sustains a method we had not seen until now: wireless PictBridge. It enables you to print directly from choose wireless-capable Canon electronic cameras.
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA MX522 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MX522 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-click the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MX522 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MX522 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA MX522 sseries ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MX522 :
Setting up wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describes the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.