Canon Pro-10 Review
Canon Pixma Pro-10 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, Reviews, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux- The Canon Pixma Pro-10 designs in the line of inkjet printers and also A3 + imaginative printers are phenomenal specialists. Called for 10 ink cartridges with black pigment as well as different black, cyan, magenta and also yellow images, older cyan as well as picture magenta cartridges, red as well as grey ink and also chroma cartridge optimizer.
You could attach the printer to a COMPUTER through a USB, Wi-Fi or Ethernet network link. Unlike the Epson A3 printer, Pro-10 does not have a display, so you must make use of the setup energy on the consisted of CD to establish your cordless link through USB. With a printer linked to your network you could additionally utilize Android and also iphone gadgets to print them via Canon applications.
You could attach the printer to a COMPUTER by means of a USB, Wi-Fi or Ethernet network link. Unlike the Epson A3 printer, Pro-10 does not have a display, so you must make use of the setup energy on the consisted of CD to establish your cordless link through USB. With a printer linked to your network you could additionally utilize Android as well as iphone gadgets to print it via Canon pro application utilizing the donwload chauffeur.
Your Pixma Pro-10 pigment inkjet printer remains in a clear safety layer, which negates the propensity of pigmented inks to mirror light in the shiny layer by filling up the tiny spaces in between beads of ink.
as well as virtually slower compared to the Epson Stylus Photo R2000 that sets you back the exact same. An A3 print shows up in 10 mins as well as 35 secs, while 6 6x4in prints take 10 mins and also 5 secs as well as 2 10×8 inch pictures take 15 mins as well as 10 secs.Canon PIXMA Pro-10 Driver and Software Download.
Recommended:Canon PIXMA MG8150 Driver and Software Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA Pro-10 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA Pro-10 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once it’s finished, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Canon PIXMA Pro-10 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Select your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA Pro-10:
Setting up wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describes the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.
Canon PIXMA Pro-10 Driver Download Windows : x32/ x64
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Driver Download Mac : x32/ x64