Wireless setup without cd
Canon Pixma TS5050 Setup, Manual Instructions, Scanner Driver Software – The PIXMA TS5050 is Canon’s latest addition to its house colour MFP range. The curved sides and magnificently squat layout make it look extra like fancy audio-visual set than something as mundane as a multifunction peripheral, but an MFP it is: it could print, scan as well as copy, and also you could link to as well as share it across your house Wi-Fi network.
It’s also fantastic to see that Canon has actually made the Canon PIXMA TS5050 much less fiddly to utilize compared to previous generations: the mix of a colour 3in screen and revamped controls are a precise enhancement, and also Canon has finally abandoned its complex mix of separate choice switches as well as direction rocker. In their place are simple cursor keys with a switch in the centre to verify your options, and also the new menu system is a lot easier to navigate because of this.
The PIXMA variety is purpose-built for innovative residence use, so the Canon PIXMA TS5050 has an SD card slot which allows you print images straight from your sd card. Conversely, you can utilize Canon’s Android or iphone applications to print wirelessly from a tablet or phone.The TS5050 has a conventional 100-sheet back paper feed as well as front result tray. We had some stress with the feed port cover, which you need to shut manually after re-stocking with paper. It’s simple to fail to remember, as well as often needed shaking before the printer would certainly spot it. Another minor niggle is the lack of automatic double-sided (duplex) printing– at this price we ‘d expect that to come as basic.
This MFP is an ample entertainer, managing to deliver black message at 12.3 web pages each min (ppm) in our 25-page examination. Changing to prepare lightened the outcome, conserving ink, yet there was no other visible decrease off in top quality and also no renovation in rate. The Canon PIXMA TS5050 produced colour graphics at a rather rapid 3.7 ppm, getting to 4.8 ppm in draft setting for just a mild loss of quality. At the greatest possible detail, it took practically seven minutes to print two 10×8″ photos and also nearly 11 minutes to complete 6 borderless 6×4″ prints. Canon PIXMA TS5050 Driver Download Setup Wireless with Scanner – Windows, Linux, Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2140 Driver Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon PIXMA TS5050 Ink:
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA TS5050 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-click the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA TS5050Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA TS5000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista X64)
Canon PIXMATS5000 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista X64)
Canon PIXMA TS5000 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista X64)
Canon PIXMA TS5000 PosterArtist Lite Ver.2.60.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista X64)
Canon PIXMA TS5000 ICA Driver Ver.4.3.2 (Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)
Canon PIXMA TS5000 IJ Scan Utility Lite Ver.2.3.3 (Mac OS X 10.12/10.11)
Canon PIXMA TS5000 IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.3 (Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)
Canon PIXMA TS5000 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.0 (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)
Canon PIXMA TS5000 ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA TS5000 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA TS5000 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)
Canon PIXMA TS5000IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA TS5050:
Setting up wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describes the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.